Tuesday 3 September 2013

(PIN)inspirational challenge



What  a time I'm having with technology here. No main PC........it's a bit poorly....... and Blackberry is a nightmare for doing long posts. I'm using this laptop to get this blog post done for the
 (PIN)inspirational challenge blog. The photos are now on an external hard drive so fingers crossed I can do this.

Challenge Picture



Sponsors this week are:                       2cuteink digital stamps



Prize is 2 digis


Prize is $20 gift certificate 



So far so good.......I know I can do this. One more piccie to go...... my DT card. I used two cute froggie digis from 2cute digi stamps and placed 'them' on a scallopped shaped card which I felt looked like a flower or a lilypad. They are coloured with Pergamano pencils.


 I double mounted two punched circle shapes and a smaller circular sentiment from my stash. It's finished off with red square gems and chunky circular beads.

Phewwwwwwww I made it.

A cute card for a froggie lover!!

Please pop over to the (pin)spirational challenges blogspot to see what great cards my teamies have made.
 
Challenges:
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a great shape, and the colours reflect the pinspirational photo perfectly. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the two frogs, thanks for joining us at crafting when we can
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and cute frogs – thankyou for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine challenge – Lynn DT :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little frogs! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute card! - thanks for sharing in the Birthday challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you at the new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete