Thursday 7 November 2013

Stripey....one for the boys

The CD Sunday challenge this week, Stripey, shouted out 'One for the Boys' to me. I looked through my CD's and decided to go with my old favourite 'Pyramid Krazy'. I kept the card fairly simple and used various shades of blue. The image and tags are from the CD and the sentiments from my stash.

 
I've added a bit of bling too. I know boys don't really do bling but I found these blue star gems tucked away in the bottom of a box and they matched perfectly. Well after all Sons are stars aren't they.........well mine is anyway. So this card is ready to wing it's way across the miles to my Son.
 
Challenges :
                                            365cards.......Masculine with Blue as main colour
                                                     lexiscreations.......Birthday Celebrations
                                                          cutedaisymay........Monochromatic
                                                          craftysentiments.........For the guys
                                                               creativecraft..........Words
                                                        lejdesigns.........Monochromatic #78
                                                          tuesdaythrowdown.......Tag It #172
                                             kathyswafflesketchfile........Bits and Pieces Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment