Tuesday 4 February 2014

Bookmark and Envelope

Time for another challenge over at (pin)spirational. This week's inspirational photo is a display of books.


We have three sponsors this week:

prize is 7 digis
 
 
prize $12 gift card
 
 
prize $5 gift voucher
 
Haven't they been generous....thank you so much.
 
The picture made me think of bookmarks. I'm an avid reader, when I'm not crafting that is, and I go through lots of bookmarks and can't resist buying new ones. So I thought I'd make one as a gift to go with a recent book purchase for a friends birthday. She loves sunflowers too so the digi I chose from Bugaboo stamps was perfect.
 
 
The digi is 'Sunflowers stained glass'. I coloured it with sharpies as the colours are so bright and perfect for sunny sunflowers. I printed it out twice and cut out one single sunflower to add to the yellow envelope. The envelope was my own design and made from a pack of brightly coloured plain craft paper. The sentiment 'Happy Birthday to you' was from my stash. For the bookmark I added the digi to some floral card from a pack I bought at Lidl's store. Yes we now have Lidls here in Paphos or The Lidl as the Cypriots call it. I added gold satin ribbon and some sunflower buttons.....well they might be daisies but hey ho they matched!!
 
If you want to be inspired and join in this week's challenge go over to (pin)spirational and see what my teamies have created. Some fab designs!!
Have fun!!
 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment