Wednesday 28 May 2014

Altered Clothes Pegs

Hilde has set another amazing challenge this fortnight over at Crafting with Dragonflies. She's challenge us to alter three clothes pins.  We were sponsor free and could use anything from our stash. I went for a simple alteration using sticky backed ribbon. I added some handmade card 'bubbles' for labels and I'm going to use them to organise my craft stash. I don't know about you but my hoard is either lying around loose in a box or in numerous small bags which I have to wade through everytime I'm looking for a hidden treasure at the bottom of the pile lol!! So I thought OK now's the time to do something about it. So I'm going to use the pegs to label all my 'rubbish' lol as my OH calls it......known better to you and I as 'treasure'.




I'm off to alter more now and to do a bit more tidying. My son returns to the UK today so I'll have time on my hands and it'll stop me from brooding!!!

Don't forget to pop over to the Dragonflies and see what the rest of the team have done with their altered clothes pegs. There's some great ideas!! And although we are sponsor free Hilde will still have a surprise gift for the winner.

Have fun and happy crafting !!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Welcome to the Unstampabelles Design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun with your son. Your idea is wonderful and when you get them all done, we need to see the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever way to use the pegs, love the decor, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete