Wednesday 17 September 2014

'Gift Card/Money Holder'

Good Morning to you all from my lovely Cyprus which wasn't too lovely at the weekend. We had a huge fire near my home which was very scary. Fortunately they are fantastic at dealing with fires here and 4 fire trucks, two water born helicopters and two spotter planes later they got it under control. I don't want to through that again. I feel as though I'm still eating/tasting smoke!! Not nice.

Now back to the business of telling you about the fab challenge we have for you over at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hilde challenged the team to make some gift card holders. The lovely sponsors this time are Bugaboo Stamps.
 
Prize : 7digis of the winners choice

 As many of you will know here in Cyprus and Greece at Weddings they pin money to the bride instead of buying gifts. Some guest, like ourselves, usually take money along in an envelope with a card. So with this in mind I decided to go for a simple wallet type holder that I could put some Euros in at the next wedding I attend.


The card/wallet is a piece of A5 card scored at 4cm and 13cm. Folded and the sides adhered ......wallet made. Now it's time to play. I die cut a fancy edging on the Cuttle Bug and placed it along the opening. The fastener was made using a square die, cut from mirri silver card. I placed a digi stamp from Bugaboo on top. You may recognise this from my Tissue Box holder. It's the same digi stamp resized and recoloured. I added two heart peel offs and 'For You' . This could be used for any occasion where you want to gift some money. It's also a suitable size for a gift card.

This is simple, so you should have no problems taking part. Do visit the Crafting with Dragonflies challenge blog and see the fab designs the rest of my teamies have created. Don't forget to visit our generous sponsors too. Have fun..... I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment