Monday 13 October 2014

# 167 'Inspired by Nature'

Good Morning fellow crafters from a very sunny Cyprus. The weather has been fantastic so far this month. Whoo Hoo!

Now for my very, very exciting news for you all today.

Drum Roll.........Today is my first posting for Ooh La La!!!

I am delighted and honoured to be designing for this wonderful challenge blog......well bouncing actually. I have long been a huge fan of Ooh La La so you can imagine I was very excited when I was offered a place on the design team working with some fab CDs and alongside such a talented team of crafters.

                                                                        

Today I am going to show you a card I made using the Ooh La La CD 'Fleur D'Imagination'. Pauline chose the theme for the challenge, 'Inspired by Nature', and I suppose I went for the obvious flowers. This CD is packed with some fab images and it was very difficult to choose just one.

 
Both the design papers and the two images are on the CD. The added flower embellishments were a gift from one of my crafters here in Cyprus. I added a matching gem from my stash to the centre of the top flowers. Not made a card using this fold before but you can see how easy and effective it is.
 
 I hope you'll be 'inspired' to join in the challenge over at Ooh La La. You won't be disappointed by the rest of my teamies inspiring creations too. So grab a cuppa and off you pop to
ooh-la-la-creations challenges and don't forget...... Have Fun!!
 
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card Wynn, I love that unique fold
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

  2. whoop whoop, congratulations Wynn well deserved post and a great card to start you off, so have fun .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever fold Wynn, lovely card! Welcome to the team
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Wynn! A fantastic folded card you've created for your debut!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Wynn. The first of many wonderful creations I am sure.. Give my love to them all at Ooh La La.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Wynn - and how great is that front fold! Pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Wynn, it is very beautiful folded card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wynn
    You asked about the edging on my card - they are actually bought like that from http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk
    I think they are called on the edge cards if they still do them. I bought them from a craft show ages ago
    Hope that might help
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I'm off to take a look. Wx

      Delete
  9. This is a beautiful card Wynn, such a pretty image and colours - I love your fabulous design.
    A very warm welcome to the Ooh La La Team.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful 'Debut' design Wynn and congratulations on your news. Looking forward to seeing more of your work with the lovely CD's from Ooh-la-la-Creations
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team Wynn.
    Love how you folded this card, and so pretty.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Wynn, well done. Beautiful creation, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty - tfs over at Ecelectic Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete