Sunday 19 October 2014

It's 'Time' for the midway post with the Belles

We're half way through Unstampabelles challenge for October......where does the time go. In fact where has the year gone!!!

This month Susan challenged us to think about TIME  for our creations with a twist of Shabby Chic. I was lucky enough to be sent from my crafty friend on another craft site some heavy weight die cuts of a cup and cupcake. I had great fun embellishing them Shabby Chic style and I added a lovely tag I have had in my stock for eons which says 'Time for Tea'. So I thought it would fit perfectly for this challenge.

Our sponsor is the lovely Flourish with a Bling.

 
'Flourish with a Bling' still have there sale....so pop over and pick up a bargain.....some fab flower packs on offer.
 
This is my idea for 'Time'.....'Time for Tea'.......that wonderful British past time.....a nice cuppa tea, with a cupcake of course!!


The background paper was free in a magazine and the flowers I had in my stash for eons....not sure where they are from. I added a die cut border to top and bottom of cup. The pink butterfly is satin and cut from a ribbon strip.

The top of the cupcake is white foam and the bottom is pink corrugated card from my stash. The green butterflies are die cuts. The 'red cherry' is a button.....you've got to have a cherry on top of a cupcake now don't you. I've attached the cup and cupcake together with thread and multi-coloured beads. Pink ribbon bows finished it off. Not sure if it's true shabby Chic but I had fun anyway.

I hope you find TIME to pop over to Unstampabelles as my teamies have made some wonderful creations.  Don't forget to have FUN with your crafty TIME this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wynn. . It's so cute. . Feel like hanging it on my coffee table

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Wynn love your time for tea project...looks so happy and pretty
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete