Sunday 19 October 2014

'Silhouettes' with Carol.

Good Morning everyone and welcome. Well you certainly enjoyed last time's challenge at CD Sunday, 'Christmas is Coming'. I think Jenny is going to have a have time choosing her winner and top three.

This week Carol has challenged us at CD Sunday to use Silhouettes in our creation. I immediately thought of Joanne Sheens CD 'Dancing with Shadows', which I have used many times before.  With so many appropriate images to choose from on this CD it was hard to decide which one. I finally went for a lovely woodland scene which I felt could be used for any occasion.


I made an easel card from yellow card stock and a mat from black. I added background paper from the same CD and a strip of black card stock with the added  greeting.....Birthday Wishes.....and two gold gems from my stash, for the stopper. I also added a straight gold bead for the body of the butterfly.

I hope you'll find time to pop over to CD Sunday to see what Carol and the rest of the team have created.....you won't be disappointed. Have a fun week creating!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour combo you have chosen and as you say that scene would be useful for lots of occasions. The gold gems set it off a treat.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene Wynn and yes it is very usable for many occasions.
    Hugs sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Wynn and it looks as though you have stamped the image rather than using one from a CD. Super easel card and I agree with Jocelyn, your gold gems are a perfect addition.
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Wynn. Tis one of my favourite CD's - that's why I used it too. The little gold pieces add the final touch.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete