Sunday 25 January 2015

Make a Tag card with Christine

Good Morning lovely bloggers. You seemed to enjoy last time's challenge at CD Sunday, 'Animal Antics'. There were some fun images and I know Jenny's going to have a difficult task choosing a winner!! This time it's Christine's turn and she's challenged us to make a Tag card 6" x 3". I think I was still in the 'Animal Antics' mode when I chose my image.


 It's from the 'Crazy Cats' CD by Card Creations Plus and the artwork is by Lynda Ravenscroft. I used brfight yellow card stock for the base and matted a pale green card stock on top. I then cut and shaped the image into a tag shape. I had just received some bright yellow ric rac braid from a fellow crafter and it matched perfectly with the main card stock. The three flowers bottom right have been in my stash since I began crafting eons ago and may have been a gift too. The green gingham and flower finished it off.
 This pussy looks very sad and the water droplets falling from the daffodil looked like tears to me. I found the sentiment 'Sad to see you go' in my stash and I felt that it suited the image perfectly. So I'm giving this card to a friend who is leaving the island shortly and loves cats.

I hope you find time to pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar) and see the tags that the rest of the team have created. So get those CD's out and start creating a tag. The only stipulations are that you use something from a CD and the tag is 6" x 3". The winner will receive a crafty gift from Christine.

Challenges:
tagyoureitchallenge....make a tag

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Wynn, reminds me that spring is on the way with these fresh colours, love the ric rac , sets it off nicely .
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gorgeous cats Wynn and this tag you've made with them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cat and so nice to see spring colours. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the real thing!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Tag Card Wynn and so nice to see Spring Colours. Super image and your ric rac is a perfect embellishment.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOohhh wow such a gorgeous cat great tag. Glad you joined us over at Tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the pattern on your kitty and all the wonderful color -so unusual and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so many details, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete