Monday 22 June 2015

#183 'Happy Birthday' with OLL

Good Morning. I am still in the UK so I am again scheduling a post.

It's time for another challenge at Ooh La La. We had some great entries for 'Here Comes Summer' and Allison has chosen her top three. So don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog (link in sidebar) to see if you're a winner.

This time Avril has chosen 'Happy Birthday'. We also need birthday cards so I know you'll enjoy this challenge and I think we'll get lots of entries.


I have chosen an image from the new Paula Oakley CD and it's a card I made for the launch of the CD on the Create and Craft TV show.

 
All the elements on this card are from the CD. I did add some flower gems. I however resisted the temptation to 'bling' it up as I didn't want to detract from the wonderful artwork. I made a gatefold card and closed it with the topper and bunting strip along the bottom.
 
 
Close up of the artwork. The camera doesn't do it justice. You can see every brush stroke. A work of art from a very talented lady.
 
I am sure you'll enjoy playing along with us and if you want to buy the CD pop over to Ooh La La where you'll find it and other fab CDs for you to enjoy.
Have fun and fingers crossed my scheduled post has worked.

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Wynn, such a lovely shape and that image is gorgeous. Thank you for my parcel, much appreciated. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, this is a really beautiful card, the image is fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wynn. I must have another look at my CD as I missed this one.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wynn such a lovely card and the artwork is so vibrant. I love the Paula Oakley CD too Alli x

    ReplyDelete