Sunday 12 July 2015

" Add a Stamped Image'

Another scheduled post from me as I'm 'jet setting' again and won't be back until later this week.

It's time for our fortnightly challenge over at CD Sunday and this time Christine has asked us to get those stamps out and add a stamped image along with elements from a CD. I must say stamping is not my forte and I hate colouring in even more so this was truly a challenge for me. This is what I've created.


I borrowed a stamp from a fellow crafter and stamped the sleigh onto red card stock.....eliminates the colouring in for me!! I then heat embossed it with red glitter embossing powder. I fussy cut the image ready to place on the layout. I looked through my Christmas CDs and selected a background paper, topper and bunting from 'Makey Bakey Mice at Christmas' by Crafters Companion. Found some red string in my stash and hung the bunting on this.  Not too pleased with this but it could be me just not happy with my stamped images!!

If you pop over to CD Sunday  (link in sidebar) you will find some fab creations from the rest of the Design Team.....much better than this. I know we have lots of stampers out there so this challenge to mix and match it with elements from a CD will be fun for you.

Enjoy and I look forward to visiting you when I return from my 'jet setting'.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card Wynn, I love the stamped image that you borrowed it makes a great addition to the card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and cheerful card Wynn. Looking forward to your return. Hope you are having a good time.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Wynn. A clever idea and it works very well. Love the bunting too.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamped image has worked a treat Wynn, and as you say eliminates colouring in. it's a lovely card all round and one for your Christmas stash
    sue-b xxx

    ReplyDelete