Monday 17 August 2015

#187 'One for the boys' at OLL

Good Morning crafters. Are you ready for another challenge at Ooh La La.....hope so. Don't the weeks fly by. Last time we asked you for all things 'Nautical'. I think you liked that theme....I know I did. We had lots of fab entries. So thank you for showing us your creations. I really enjoyed visiting some of you to see how you made your projects. If you pop over to OLL now you'll see if you're in our top three (link in sidebar)

Now on to this times challenge and its 'One For the Boys' chosen by Michelle. Now I know a lot of you don't like making cards for men or boys but we've got some wonderful inspiring pieces of work for you from our design team. So pop over and visit and get your 'mojo' working.

 This is my card for you

It was made using the Quick Cards section on the new Paula Oakley Collection.CD from Ooh La La. There truly is something for every occasion on this CD so well worth buying....you won't be disappointed . The artwork throughout is stunning. The only extra I did to this quick card was to add the greeting which I printed off from another OLL CD 'Carnival of Colour'

Have a fun week and I look forward to visiting you and sending you some love.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Wynn, love the way you have placed your papers, they look great. That image is perfect for a masculine card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Wynn, just used that image myself the other night! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wynn. The image is so 'One for the boys' and the great coloured plaid looks so good.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete