Saturday 12 September 2015

'Something Magical'

The challenge this fortnight at Crafting with Dragonflies has been chosen by Susan and she wants us to create something magical. This can be many things such as angels, fairies or even a magical event like a new born baby or in nature like the sun rising or setting. The choice is yours. This is a fun quiz so no prizes just the honour of being in the top three.


I have chosen one of the lovely flower fairies for my inspiration. This one is the lavender fairy.


I placed the topper on  toning background paper....not sure where is was from. I added two sentiments from my stash 'Just to say' and 'Happy Birthday' bordered with silver peel offs. The main card is a deckled edge A5 card from Tonic. It was cream originally so I inked the edges in lavender to match.

For more inspiration pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies to see what the rest of the team have created. I'm sure you're going to love making something for this challenge. Have fun!



3 comments: