Monday 9 November 2015

#193 'Pearls and Lace with Ooh La La

 
Good Morning crafters it's time for another challenge at Ooh La La. We had some fab entries last time for our challenge to Emboss. Pop over to see if you're a winner!!



Avril's turn to choose and she would like you to add Pearls and Lace. Such a lovely girlie theme.
 
This is my inspiration for you. I have chosen an image from 'Say it with Words'. This is a lovely CD with lots of inspirational quotes and fabulous artwork.
 
 

As you can see I've chosen something Christmassie......... as I'm snowed under here with Christmas.....how about you? The image was already placed on the mats so simple to make. I placed it on red card stock from a Lidls pad and then added it to white card stock. The lace cotton trim was a roll I bought here in Cyprus!!! Yeh!!! bet they don't have this in again.....you got to live here to understand the problem we crafters have. I added flat backed red pearl to the lace and Voila!! So easy when you use ooh La La CDs.

I hope you'll find time to visit the challenge blog and see what other yummy cards the design team have created ( link in sidebar). I look forward to visiting you and seeing what you've made.

Have fun!!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet Wynn, I love that CD, so many great images and lovely little sayings. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Wynn. If you have problems getting crafty goodies you only have to let me know and will see what I can do.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very girly love the cute image -great sentiment and love the lace trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to turn the challenge to a Christmas card, wish I had thought of that as I am behind with my makes!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete