Saturday 20 February 2016

#51 Crafting with Dragonflies

Time for another challenge at 'Crafting with Dragonflies' (link in sidebar). We had a very popular challenge last time 'Anything Goes' and over a 100 entries. Wow!!! Pop over to see if our lovely leader Hilde has chosen your creation....not an easy task from so many fab entries.

 Let's see if this one is as popular, I think it will be. It's a 'Birthday Card'. Another easy peasy one for you. This is my inspiration for you.


I created this for another crafty friends birthday. The idea came from Pinterest. I used a pre made card from Tonic with scalloped edge and ran it through the cuttle bug with a lovely flower embossing folder. The topper is a heart doiley, that was a  RAK from another crafty friend. I used peach and cream flower heads to create a bouquet centrally on the heart. The heart was edged with small seed pearls. Finally a Birthday Wishes greeting banner from my stash was placed diagonally across the heart. Voila!! I hope I have inspired you.

Please pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies and see what the rest of the team have created for 'Birthday Cards'.....you won't be disappointed and may just get some new ideas too.

I look forward to visiting your blogs very soon. Have a crafty week and most of all have fun!!!

1 comment: