Sunday 21 February 2016

Final week at Unstampabelles.

There's still time to get those entries made for our challenge at 'Unstampabelles' Theres a great prize on offer too.
                        Two....yes two.....decorative dies courtesy of our lovely leader Susan.

The challenge is to create something to reflect the theme 'Looking forward Looking backwards' and the optional twist is to add a window.

                                                 This is my final weeks inspiration for you.

 
The 'Home' plaque was made for a fellow crafter who adores cats. She had sent me the blank MDF plaque and I had a little play with it and returned it to her as a gift. I used a Marianne diecut for the window and the rest of the embellies were from my stash.
 
This is the reverse side of the plaque.
 
 
If you look closely you can see that he windows on the back are made from mosaic tiled designer  paper.
 
So my interpretation is a New Home and all the excitement it brings for the future plus the memories you take with you from your old home.
 
I hope I've inspired you to take part but be quick as the challenge will close soon and you'll miss out on those yummy dies.
 
Have fun!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous plaque and a great gift love the cats looking through the window-sorry it's been a while but had the flu!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete