Saturday 5 March 2016

Crafting with Dragonflies

Ajax?Good Morning to you. Hope this works as I'm away for the weekend. Just in time for Mothering Sunday!!!

Over at Crafting with Dragonflies there's a new challenge for you . Hilde would like you to make a 'Girlie Card'. The challenge last time was to make a 'Birthday Card' and there were some wonderful creations. Thank you all so much for entering. It's going to be a difficult task for Hilde to chose her Top Three.

This is my inspiration for you this time.

 I used a premade pink handbag template for the base of this card. I ran the flap part through the swiss dots embossing folder. Then added designer paper from a pack to the bottom section. The faux fastener at the top is plain black card stock with a die cut flower added. To the centre I placed a wooden flower and a black heart gem. I cut a banner to put the sentiment on, which is a Happy Mothers Day peel off. Around the handle I added pink flat backed pearls to finish.

So this my inspiration for you. If you want to see more 'Girlie Cards' just click on the link to 'Crafting with Dragonflies' which you'll find on the side bar.

I look forward to visiting you soon to see your 'Girlie Cards'.

Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn this is absolutely stunning Love it.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debs. That's so sweet of you xxx

    ReplyDelete