Sunday 6 March 2016

Unstampabelles..... ' Unlock your potential'

Another scheduled post from me as I'm away this weekend for an hotel break. With Mothers Day on Sunday March 6th it has come at the perfect time.

It's a new month and a new challenge at 'Unstampabelles'. Susan wants you to 'Unlock your potential' with the twist to add a key. The twist is optional however but the main rule is NO STAMPS neither digi or rubber etc.

So your creations could be :
  •  congratulations,
  • doorways,
  • boxes or treasures
  • new job,
  •  school,
  •  uni,
  •  graduation,
  •  life,
  •  retirement,
  •  marriage,
  • parenthood
Just a few ideas that Susan has come up with to help you on your way. This is my inspiration for you.


It's a treasure trunk made from card which I painted red using poster paint. The 'straps' are red ribbon strips with gold spots.....how lucky was I to have the perfect ribbon in my scrap stash!! I hand drew and cut out the lock in gold card. Then added two diecut gold hearts to the front. The box is filled with diecut  and charm hearts. There are also gold diecut hearts on the side panels. The 'Ticket to Love' is printed from an OLL CD. I added a key charm with red string tied in a bow and hung it over the front of the box. Eh Voila!! This was made when I was creating Valentines hearts etc. So perfect timing Susan!!

Thank you for looking and I hope I've inspired you to have a go at this new Unstampabelles challenge. There's a great prize on offer too.

 
A fab 6 x 6 stencil and some pretty jewels kindly donated by Susan.

 You have until the end of the month to create something for us to drool over but don't forget no stamping please!! I look forward to visiting you all soon. Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wynn, left a comment for you on our Ooh La La Blog. Hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete