Sunday 29 May 2016

CD Sunday

Good Morning to you from Cyprus. We have lots to tell you at CD Sunday this week.

To begin with we have some new design team members joining us. I hope you'll congratulate them and give them some love. Don't pop over yet though to see who it is as I need to tell you first what our next challenge is.......be patient please!!!

It's been chosen by the lovely Jocelyn and she wants you to use lilac in your creation. So our theme is 'Let's Go Lilac'!! This is my inspiration for you
 
I began with A4 lilac card stock and created an A5 card base.  The layout and designer paper used are from Ooh La La's CD  'Teentastique'. The die cut butterfly was cut twice in lilac and purple, for contrast, and paper pieced. I used the same lilac and purple card stock to die cut 'Happy Birthday' too. The top one being offset to create a shadow with the darker purple.
 
You'll love the team's creations so don't forget to visit them to give them some love.
 
Now you can pop over to CD Sunday to see who'll be joining our great design team. A big Welcome from me to them too!!..............Now who is it????
 
Have fun!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your design,
    We have today your sunshine and cloudless blue sky reminding us of our holiday in Cyprus
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of sun does everyone a power of good I think xx

      Delete
  2. A lovely card Wynn I especially love the drop shadow on the Happy Birthday - it really makes it 'pop'. I look forward to joining you and the other DT members on the CD Sunday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. Great to have you on board x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn love the layout huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wynn. The Ooh La La Cd you have used is about the only one I haven't got. But as I don't do many cards for that age group it isn't a problem at the moment.
    You have made a super card. I have been trying a bit of the sentiment 'shadowing' and getting into a bit of a pickle but I got it sorted.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's inspired you to try it Carol. xx

      Delete
  5. What a lovely lilac card Wynn and I particularly like the drop shadow effect. I must give that a go.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Wynn lovely layout and shades of lilac

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Wynn, a great design - I love the Happy Birthday die, a great idea to offset it.
    Thank you for inviting me to join the CD Sunday team, I look forward to working with you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the die-cut shadowing effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete