Monday 24 October 2016

'Tiny Tots' at OLL

The next challenge at Ooh La La has been chosen by Michelle, 'Tiny Tots'. This is one of my favourites as I love making baby cards.

Last time we asked you for 'Shades of Autumn' and the Top Three winners are now on the OLL challenge blog (link in sidebar)

This is my inspiration for you this time.


I have made an easel card using the CD Paula Oakley Collection . You can find this CD and others at the following link ooh-la-la-creations.

I started with white card stock to make the base of the easel card. Then covered it with two co-ordinating DPs from the CD. I added a layout to the top which was from the quick cards section on the CD. The base was from the decoupage images and I used the largest in the set. You can also find the matching post card and mini notelet and envelope on the CD. I finished it with some pink ribbon and hand-tied bows.

I hope I've inspired you to join us at OLL (link in sidebar). There's more inspiration from the team over there so enjoy visiting.

Have a crafty week and I look forward to visiting you soon. Thank you for stopping by, your comments are always read and appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Wynn. You have used one of my favourite images from the CD. I have used it a couple of times including for CD Sunday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wynn, and I was so going to use those files too as they are so sweet...then I saw others using it and thought I best find another! Love easel cards, always that bit more special I think, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sweet creation Wynn. L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Wynn, one of my favourite images and a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete