Monday 21 November 2016

'Birthday Celebrations' at Ooh La La

Where has this year gone? Doesn't time fly......did the time fly when we were younger I wonder? So long ago I can't remember!! It's time for our next challenge at Ooh La La. We had some fabulous creations for the 'Vintage' challenge last time. The winners are on the blog now (link in sidebar)

It's my turn to choose the theme and, as it's my birthday tomorrow, I have chosen 'Birthday Celebrations, as it seemed appropriate.

Here is my inspiration for you.


As you can see this is a different fold. Not unusual for me as I love trying out new folds. I really loved the finished result and it was so easy to make. I started with two pieces of white card stock. The inner portion was folded with a valley, mountain, valley fold to create the box effect.

The designer paper to cover it was from 'Fleur d' Imagination', by Ooh La La of course.



The image is also from the same CD.. The edging is silver card using a die I borrowed from a friend ( sorry can't remember the name)



The Greeting and butterfly on front are also Ooh La La images.

I hope you've been inspired to join in. An easy make this time and it will give you a well earned break from Christmas cards. I'm sure like me you're 'snowed under' with Christmas (no pun intended). It's the same every year for crafters . Thank goodness it's only once a year!! Just like birthday celebrations!!

Have a fun week and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Don't forget there's always a prize on offer from   .ooh-la-la-creations . It's always worth a visit to the shop as they have freebies on there too!!

See you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn love the colours and the image it's a wonderful layout too Megxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the fancy folds!

    Happy Birthday!

    Hugs,

    Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and beautiful card, I like your new card fold, I think I must try that one, something different,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Wynn, that is indeed a lovely fold and a super card. Happy Birthday Sweetie, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Wynn love the shape .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Such a pretty make Wynn. Yes time when slower when we were younger, Chritmas seemed take an age to come around LOL! Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely unusual card Wynn. Hope you had a good birthday.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete