Wednesday 30 November 2016

Unstampabelles final week

This post is late going up sorry....thought I'd scheduled it but obviously I didn't.....more senior moments coming thick and fast!!

The challenge at Unstampabelles is to use a resist for your creation. This is my inspiration for you.


I used an embossing folder for the poinsettia and holly border on white card. I cheated really but as Susan says  'I resisted adding ink to my folder!!'  ....so this counts!!! I then inked the embossed corners and border. The sentiment is a die cut from red card stock and added to the centre.

There haven't been many entries this time so if you enter you'll be in with a good chance of winning this yummy prize. (link to Unstampabelles challenge in sidebar)

 


Have fun and I hope you can find time to join us.

2 comments: