Sunday 25 December 2016

Final week at Unstampabelles.

Final week at Unstampabelles and final week of 2016!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.

This is a quick post. I'm scheduling it as I am away for Christmas at the other end of the island.

This is my 'Flickering Lights' inspiration for you.


I started with gold mirri card for the background layer. The image is a kit (can't remember the designer sorry) A friend kindly sent it to me eons ago. It was too beautiful too use lol!! Crafters will know what I mean. However I finally took the plunge and used it to create a Christmas card for my Grand Daughter. The 'fairy' image is decoupaged. I added sequins to the tree to add sparkle. Also a wooden star top right corner to finish. The sentiment was part of the kit too.

There is still time to enter this challenge. Maybe start making a very early Christmas card to share with us!!

The prize is a voucher valued at $20 Australian for a craft shop of your choice.

I hope 2017 will be a Peaceful and Healthy year for you and your family. I look forward to visiting you all soon. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card,
    Hope you are enjoying yourself it's very mild here I even wore a summer skirt yesterday,

    ReplyDelete