Sunday 4 June 2017

New challenge at Unstampabelles

A new month and a new challenge at Unstampabelles. Where is this year  going? The official start of the Summer in the UK and I believe the weather is playing nicely....long may it last!! It's the beginning of Autumn or is it Winter, not sure, in Tasmania where our lovely leader Susan lives. Watch out on Susan's blog for some fab piccies of the beautiful scenery is this part of the world. Coming up also this month is Father's Day in the UK, on the 18th of June and with this is mind I made a Father's Day card for our next challenge at Unstampabelles.

This month's challenge is for anything for the male in your life with the twist of adding an animal. Here is my inspiration for you.


I trawled through my pictures stash on the PC and found this fabulous image with matching Father's Day sentiment. The background paper is courtesy of google piccies. You can't really see it but it's a ball of yarn that has been photographed and enlarged. Very clever and shows lots of lovely texture. I'll be using this again I'm sure so watch out for maybe a clearer piccie next time. So there you have it a simple square card for this challenge. I hope you'll be inspired to join us this month. It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything but NO STAMPS please digi or otherwise. ....we are UNSTAMPabelles remember!

As usual there's a great prize on offer too.

The Prize will be .....
a mystery collection of new crafting bits 
As it is a mystery - there is no photograph of it!
There may be teasers during the month so watch out on the main blog (link in sidebar)

I hope you all have a good week whatever season you are welcoming. Have fun!

1 comment: