Monday 19 June 2017

'Summertime'

Another challenge for you at Ooh La La and another Summery one. This time it's 'Summertime'. So it could be anywhere from the beach to the countryside whatever makes you think of  'Summertime'.

Here is my inspiration for you.



This is a lovely image from the artwork of Paula Oakley. You'll find a beautiful range of images on this CD. The artwork is stunning!

I wanted to go for a 'postcard' feel to my card and have therefore used a simple layout with the two adorable  beach donkeys and the little stamp image of them too. I added a birthday greeting and couldn't resist finishing it off by adding some grey flat backed pearls. 

I hope I have inspired you and I look forward to seeing your interpretation of 'Summertime'.

Have a lovely week and I just to say thank you for all your supportive comments. I appreciate and read all of them. If you are not already one of my followers and you like what you see please click to follow me!!

Have fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic image Wynn, lots of memories of scenes like this when I was a child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Wynn, I remember the Donkey rides very well when I was young.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Wynn, one of my favourite images - it brings back lots of wonderful memories!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very traditional summertime image for the UK - looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A traditional look at summertime, I love to see donkeys in the beach, it's very much part of summertime on the beach

    ReplyDelete