Monday 31 July 2017

Another 'Anything Goes' challenge!

This time it's from Ooh La La and has been chosen by our lovely Meg. I know this will be a popular challenge so I'm expecting lots of entries.

Here is my inspiration for you.



The Ooh La La CD I've used for this card is 'Fleur D'Imagination' . You can find it in the OLL shop here ooh-la-la-creations

The card was created using a piece of white card stock folded in landscape orientation. I cut out a section from the front and added acetate to create a 'see through' card. The designer papers were from Ooh La La and I also added some die cut flowers and leaves. I punched out two circles and added a die cut greeting. You can just see  the inside of the card through the acetate 'window' where I have placed the verse and also some more designer paper. Finally I added gems to the centres of the flowers.

I hope I've inspired you to join us at Ooh La La . For more inspiration from the team click on the link to Ooh La La in the sidebar.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn I keep forgetting to use acetate as the front panel of my cards it creates an impact as yours has

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wynn, the acetate gives it a really lovely finish with the verse peeping through
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Card Wynn very effective with the acetate, love it .
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, beautifully designed, I also forget the acetate, time I got it out and used for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design Wynn - I must remember to use acetate more LOL!
    I was at Hochanda for Swedish House crafts as I am leading the design team - no news on when OLL will be on again.

    ReplyDelete