Sunday 15 October 2017

Midway at Unstampabelles

Good evening or Good Morning whichever hemisphere, of this wonderful world, you are in.
We are mid way through our challenge at Unstampabelles. This time it's Tic Tac Toe.
 
TWIST: Journal about your decision making

 
     RIBBON
 
                LACE
 
            STRING
 
   BUTTONS
 
              BLING
 
            BRADS
 
   FLOWERS
 
           DIE-CUTS
 
          STICKERS

 Instructions: You must chose only one row across or down or diagonally - remember three in a row

There's a fab prize on offer too.

Lots of yummy goodies donated by our generous leader Susan.


Here is my inspiration for you this time.


It's a First Wedding Anniversary card . I followed the grid and used the middle vertical line Lace, Bling and Die Cuts.

I had the background paper in my stash . It had a lace border down the side, so this was my starting point for the Tic Tac Toe grid.  The two doves were part of the backing paper, so perfect for a Wedding Anniversary card.

 I added bling to the two hearts and die cut the sentiment 'Congratulations'. There is also some 'bling' on the number 1. I computer generated the names and Anniversary in pink to match the heart and sentiment. Et Voila!

I hope you'll enjoy this fun challenge this time. There is still time to enter and for more inspiration pop over to the Unstampabelles challenge blog (link in sidebar) The main rule for this challenge is not to use stamps including digis.

Have a great crafty week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment