Saturday 20 January 2018

Anything Goes with the Dragonflies!!.....

.....as long as it's a card!!

This is our first challenge of 2018 for Crafting with Dragonflies. We hope our followers old and new had a lovely Christmas and our hope for 2018 is for a peaceful healthy one for you all.

I must apologise for the lateness of this post. We lost power to the house for 24 hours and I hadn't scheduled this post as I usually do!! We had bad storms here and lightening hit a sub station near by. Scary times!!! All good now tho.

Here is my inspiration for you this time.



I started with white card stock and covered half with pale pink designer paper and half with raspberry mirri card. The image was in my stash and not sure where it is from....sorry. If anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit.
I added a spray of flowers and die cut ivy leaves in the raspberry mirri card. The die and flowers are from Joanne Sheen. The flowers are called Downton Abbey I think.
I die cut a circular Happy Birthday in the raspberry mirri too.

Sorry for the shortness of the post but I'm aware it's late so hence the rush to get it up!!

Hope you'll be raring to craft again and join us for this fun challenge. Link to Crafting with Dragons in sidebar.

1 comment: