Saturday 17 March 2018

'Easter' with the Dragonflies.

Our new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies is very appropriate for this time of the year so we are expecting lots of lovely entries. Yes it's 'Easter'!!

Here is my inspiration for you.



I started with a yellow DL card blank that I'd had in my stash for eons. I added a matt of green then hung a wooden plaque from the top with some green and yellow ribbon. The plaque is held in place at the top only so it swings freely and can be removed with ease. So it can double up as a gift. I added a wooden butterfly on to the knot of the bow. Finally I added the greeting, which was printed from a Joanne Sheen CD.

I hope you'll be tempted to join us and I look forward to seeing your yummy Easter cards. Don't forget this is a fun challenge for cards only.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment