Sunday 13 May 2018

CD Sunday 'Art Deco'

Good Morning. I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.

Our challenge at CD Sunday this time is Art Deco. A lovely glamorous theme chosen by Margaret.  I loved all your entries from the last challenge and the winner will be posted next Sunday.



                                         I have used a CD by Debbie Moore Art Deco 'Decadent Moments'

The card was a commissioned card for a glamorous lady. The white card stock was covered with designer paper and the image printed off from the CD. I placed it on a matt of cerise pink mirri card. The sentiment was die cut from the same mirri card. The name tag was some pink peel offs I'd had for eons and they matched perfectly.

I hope you'll be joining us for this challenge. For more inspiration please pop over top CD Sunday (link in sidebar)

Don't forget there's always a great prize on offer. As this is a CD challenge blog you must use something from a CD, however small, and tell us which CD you used.

Have fun!!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning image Wynn and you've really done it justice - is that a real feather?
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has a beautiful touch of glamour in that fantastic image, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Yes Pamela the feather is real with a flower brad attached xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoues Art Deco card, I love this image and the feather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - and oooh I really want a fan like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the image you have chosen. Lovely addition of feathers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Wynn, adding the feather to the image is a wonderful idea xxx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card with a beautiful lady. I don't think I ever had a figure like that and sadly it is too late now. I am sure your 'glamorous lady' will love it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous make and that sentiment die is just perfect for the layout.

    ReplyDelete